District 3310 Fellowship & Recreation Committee( D3310FRC) is pleased to announce that our District will be having the District 3310 Covid -19 Disaster Relief Fundraising Virtual Concert on 17th July 2020.
It is a 2 hours concert livestream at www.rotarydistrict3310org.my/virtualconcert from 730pm to 930pm.
The objectives of this event are :
- To raise awareness and improve public image of Rotary International, District 3310 and Rotary clubs in our district
- To raise funds to help and fund and support the Covid-19 projects in District 3310
- To achieve 1,000 live stream viewings on actual event
- To empower our youth, volunteers and non Rotarians to be involve and support our various community service projects
- To build fellowship and friendship spirit among Rotary Clubs and fellow Rotarians
All Rotary Clubs are encouraged to submit a 1 min video clips about their clubs showcasing their various projects which will included during the event. The dateline submission is 12th July 2020 to PP Agnes Kwek, RC Queenstown.
Please send your donations to:
Bank : DBS Bank
Account Name : Rotary Club of Queenstown
Account No: 022-004221-1
UEN No: S 75SS0045F
Bank: United Overseas Bank (M) Bhd
Account Name: Rotary International District 3310 Berhad
Account Number: 221-301-979-3
WhatsApp bank-in slip to ; +65 9788 7618( PP Agnes Kwek , RC Queenstown)
We would like to encourage all clubs and fellow Rotarians to give your fullest support and participation in this Covid-19 Disaster Relief Fundraising Virtual Concert
Kindly please invite all your families , friends and volunteers to enjoy an evening of performances .
Yours in Rotary,
D3310 Fellowship & Recreation Committee